Contemporary Academic Meet - CAM 2018 on July 7, 2018 at Radha Regent, Chennai
The key focus of CAM is contemporary academicians will interact with the key scientists,
professors and leading technologists with sessions on questioning and answering, vision to
techno impediments, solutions and upcoming research developments.
The Meet is aiming:
- To provide a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers and educators to present
and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges
encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Higher Education
- To focus on the future shape of higher education, technological change and expectations of the next generation of students
- To bring together leading academicians and researchers to exchange and share their
experiences and research results on all aspects of Higher Education
- To discuss the implications for university education and research, and higher education policy
Contemporary Academic Meet-CAM is a self-supporting event. It has a specific objectives and activities
with subject to applicable Foundation Policies and Govt. of India Taxes. Without financial assistance from
the Government or other agencies in any form, CAM is initiated by the Centre for Advanced Research and
Design-CARD of the Venus International Foundation. Hence, all the expenses of the events, including but not
limited to, Lunch and Breaks, Publications, Website & Its Maintenance, Taxes, Execution and Miscellaneous
Costs are covered by the event income (registration fees from the participants) and Foundation operating funds.
There are three primary advantages of CAM as a self-supporting event
- Under the self-supporting event management model, the timing and outcome of the process
is more predictable, thus enabling participants to plan for the event
(scheduled well in advance) and helps the team to serve better.
- The Foundation will have greater flexibility in assigning/recruit project staff.
- Given the clarity of the financial model, we believe that past awardees and volunteers will
be motivated to enhance their support to the Foundation under this self-supporting event model
because of the singular dependence on self-generated funding and philanthropy.
Registration Information - CAM 2018
- Participants working in Foreign Institutions : USD 210
- Participants working in Indian Institutions : USD 105
- Additional Banquet : USD 20
- Access to all technical sessions and invited speakers
- 1 High Buffet Lunch Coupons and Breaks
Registration Form and Payment Mode
Please contact: email@example.com
CAM 2018 registration does NOT include the travel and accommodation cost of the participants