A working professional can nominate an 'Eligible Individual' (or Self Nominate) for the VISTA 2021.
Following are the list of documents to be submitted for Nomination:
- Duly completed VISTA 2021 Nomination Application
- Duly completed curriculum vitae (of any format /pages) in a PDF format
- Passport size photograph (JPEG/PNG format)
- Copy of degree certificate (PhD or equivalent) in a PDF/JPEG format
- Copy of work place ID (PDF/JPEG format)
The nomination documents must be submitted electronically as (.doc/.docx/.pdf as an attachment) to :
Closing date: 9 June 2021
Acknowledgment of mail of Nomination will be sent via email with in 2 working days
The following are the VIFA Process
- Step - 1: Screening process (document review/preliminary assessment) of nomination
- Step - 2: Acknowledgement intimation to the nominee
- Step - 3: VISTA team may ask the proof for the credits mentioned in the CV. (Optional)
- Step - 4: Cross verification of the documents submitted & forwarding it to the Committee?
- Step - 5: Selected nominees will be communicated with a formal letter via email
- Step - 6: ASTM 2021 Registration
- Step - 7: Release of the winners list in the official webpage
- Step - 8: Award presentation ceremony
- Step - 9: Summary of the ASTM 2021 will be floated in official webpage
For more information about the VIFA submission and
selection process, contact the
Office of the Chairman,
Venus International Foundation,
No.1, Ganesh Nagar Main Road, Adambakkam,
Chennai - 600088, India.
Phone: 044 - 22531502,
- Entries Open : 19 February 2021
- Closing date : 9 June 2021
- To submit supporting documents : 9 July 2021
- Announcement of Winners : On or before 9 July 2021
- Award Presentation : 6 November 2021
The Award Winner has to Register for the ASTM 2021 Program
More details on ASTM 2021 Registration ...
- The registration includes one High Buffet Lunch & Breaks
- The registration does not cover the travel and or accommodation cost of the participants.
- Additional charges are applicable for more than on accompanying person(s).
- ASTM is a self-supporting event and the event registration fees are the major
source of revenue for running the event. All the (Administrative - Materials and Hall - Service Tax and
Accounting - Website Design and Maintenance) expenses of the events are covered
by the event income (registration fees from the participants) and Foundation operating funds.
Faculty Awards 2021 Celebration - Award Presentation Ceremony
- Date: 6 November 2021
- Timings: Check the ASTM 2021 Schedule
- Dress Code:
Professional appearance is an important aspect and the clothing must conform to a
reasonable standard of decency relevant to the event. Hence the Delegates, Guests
and Accompanying Persons must be appropriately dressed.
- General Information: Each winner name will be
called and asked to collect their award on stage with an official photographer to capture the moment